Friday 30 October 2015

To the haters





Yesterday I shared my story on Fitgirls.nl ( http://www.fitgirls.nl/transformatie-natasha-viel-60-kg-af-in-16-maanden/ ) . The whole day my phone was beeping with messages, mostly saying what an accomplishment this is and how inspirational it is (which was also the point of it all!), but for the first time I have also received some hate messages! Most of these messages (ok , 5 messages) came through Facebook messages. These messages made me literally go ''What the fuck?'' out loud. 

Do these people really not have anything better to do with their time? Also did their mother never teach them that if you don't have anything nice to say you don't say anything at all? 

Message 1: ''This is a fake story because the before photo has dark hair and the new photo has blonde hair''. Really? Again WTF? Blonde suits me better and there is this magical invention called hairdye. You can even dye your hair purple. (nooooo you don't say????)

Message 2: ''This can not be the same person because you have no loose skin''.  This was also mentioned publicly on the original post and people mentioned that when people on reality weight loss shows lose less than 50kg they are left with lose skin. Firstly I do have SOME lose skin, but lifting weights has helped keep the damage to a bare minimum. Also these people on weight loss shows lose weight extremely fast and are most likely on very low calorie diets. 

Message 3: I saw something about hair colour and deleted it immediately. Go dye your hair purple please. 

Message 4: ''This can not be natural, which pill did you use?''. Firstly WFT once again? And errrrrr it's this pill called get off your fat-ass and go to the gym and eat right. 

Message 5: ''This is not realistic as not everyone can afford a personal trainer and not everyone can find the time to go the gym. You must also have a nanny and cleaner and this is not fair.'' . Yes I have a personal trainer, which I am extremely grateful for but which I work hard for to afford. I am not saying everyone should get one, it can be done alone, but you will need to invest abit more time and effort into it yourself. I do not have a nanny. I do not even have family living here. I have a partner who supports me and helps me juggle things around. I am not saying that everyone should do things the way I do it, I am merely showing my journey and how I have achieved it. Life is not fair, get over it. 

A few more comments were written on the post itself like ''fake'' and a few other nasties.  I don't even feel like I need to justify myself against these people. And you know what, this has actually caused a boost in motivation! 



To all the kind messages, thank you, my love runs deep and this keeps me motivated. To all the other mean people out there........

 

No comments:

Post a Comment